THIS IS A SERVICE NOT A PRODUCT: Send us your 1952-1953-1954-1955-1956-1957-1958-1959-1960-1961-1962-1963-1964 Pontiac, Buick or Oldsmobile booster core. We disassemble the entire the brake booster and restore or replace any of the interior pieces, plus we use new gaskets and rubbers for a perfect seal. The power brake boosters have also been stripped and painted to give it the finishing touch. The turn around is 3-4 weeks.
PRODUCT FEATURES: We can rebuild any Bendix Treadle Vac and Delco Moraine for all 1952-1964 Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and Chevrolet cars.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE CORE. See below for specific models and years:
1. 1955-1962 Buick Moraine/Treadle Vac Brake Booster
2. 1955-1962 Chevrolet Moraine/Treadle Vac Brake Booster
3. 1953-1962 Pontiac Moraine/Treadle Vac Brake Booster
4. 1952-1961 Cadillac Moraine/Treadle Vac Brake Booster
5. 1953-1964 Oldsmobile Moraine/Treadle Vac Brake Booster
DID YOU KNOW?
All treadle vac boosters are actually manufactured by Bendix. The company manufactured brake systems for cars and trucks primarily for General motors. Bendix not only manufactured Treadle Vac vacuum boosters but also hydraulic brake systems.