This original 1963-1964 Chevrolet sedan left/ driver's vent window assembly has been fully restored. Are your vent assemblies leaking or the glass bubbling along the edges? Leave it to us to get that fixed. With our trained professionals, we strip the old assemblies and rebuild them using all new rubbers, channels, and glass with chrome channel. They look great and are ready for installation.
One new assembly includes:
1) Restored assembly core (vertical channel and vent frame)
2) New rubber (vent frame and glass setting rubber)
3) New glass (tinted or clear & dated coded or non-date coded)
4) New vertical felt strip
5) Custom rechromed vent glass frame
6) Polished stainless set (2pcs)
7) Completely assembled and ready for installation
Rebuilt and Restored to Factory Specs
Must have exchange. Call 407.886.1963 for more details
Rebuilt Regulator Sold Separately
Stainless Length: Wide 13 1/8" Narrow 13 1/8"
These parts are made on a per order basis. Allow 2-3 days to complete your order.