- What would you have wanted to KNOW before starting the restoration?
- What TOOLS made your restoration easier?
- What TIPS would you like to have known before/while restoring the car?
- What did you LEARN from your experience? What would you do differently?
- WHO did you wish you had known before getting started? (person and/or company)
Posted by Danny Howell on 3/26/2014 to General
We want to hear from people who have learned lessons while restoring their Chevy. What nuggets of golden wisdom are you able to pass along to someone who is just getting started in restoring their Chevy? We plan on compiling this list into a free guide that we will distribute for people who need help restoring their car.
Here are some suggested questions to answer (but don't limit yourself to these):